Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 9: Podcasts, Video & ebooks

YouTube: I quite like to see Youtube is not just a source of video clips, it is also a good source of ideas. I did a search for 'virtual library' and found few interesting video clips. The digital future of a library? :-)


Podcasts: searched 'libray' keyword on podcastalley.com, got the feed url, put into blogline. Also tried to put into iTune. Podcast is a good way to broadcast audio materials for subscribed user groups.

eBooks: I had a look of Netlibrary (ebooks), 'Downloadable media' (audio books). At downloadable media found 'Mao's last Dancer', there was a movie showing at Sky Cinema, I will definately to have a listen (not look this time) of it :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben
    Well done at having a look at all of these. I liked your Virtual Library that you found that was very interesting :-0 You are nearly there just need to summarise what you have learnt well done!! :-0

    ReplyDelete