Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Summary of the learning curve

Before I started this web 2 course, I thought myself having a good knowledge of web 2 technologies. Ture? No, I was wrong, there were many things in this course I was not familiar with, for example, Flickr mashups, and actually it brings up an idea for me to do a google map mashup with scocial media features. Anyway, most of the technologies make sense for our library businesses. Blog, Tweeter and Facebook are good communication channels between library staff and our customers, while Flickr and youtube could be a good promotion channel for events and exhibitions. We need also keep in mind, all sort of sources are world-wide searchable, how fantastic they are!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben

    Well done on finishing Web 2.0 thats really great that you have learnt some new things!! :-0

    ReplyDelete